TERMS AND CONDITIONS
www.tormeti.eu online store owned by:
TORMETI Mikhail Mitichashvili 03-922 Warsaw, Poland
I. CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
- Online shop, located on the website at www.tormeti.eu allows you to make purchases via the Internet.
- Prices of goods in online store www.tormeti.eu are gross prices and include VAT.
- Orders can be made directly on our website or via e-mail.
- The user-specified e-mail address, as well as the phone can be used while orders management.
II.CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY
- Shipping costs set at webstore according to the valid price list of the company and includes Polish VAT.
- Restrictions and surcharges may be applicable to destinations for expample in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly, and mid Wales. Please contact us for a quote before buying if you require delivery to these areas.
- Purchased via the internet goods may be returned within 14 working days from receipt of order.
- Goods which is to be returned must be in resellable condition with any packaging and labels intact.
- Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via any service of customers choice to address : TORMETI Mikhail Mitichashvili, ul. Małej Brzozy 6 m 12., Warsaw, Poland.
- Items for return/exchange sent as Cash On Delivery will not be picked up.
- At the time of receipt of the goods the buyer is obliged to check the condition and contents of package. In case of any discrepancies or damageas soon as possible, please contact our shop via email or phone number.
- We do not accept COD packages.
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the website at the time you place your order.
- Order can be shipped after payment accepted.
The function is available only to registered users.